Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Thursday, September 20, 2018

One Layer Card

This card was inspired by Kelly Latevola. I did not have the stamp set she used, so I improvised. I everything I used, the lanterns from one set, the catus from a Gerda Steiner set, the pot from an AI watercolor set and the dog and other catus from a $1 set, I purchased many years ago. I used Distress Inks and Oxides as well as copics. I was very happy with how it turned out.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: