Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Friday, December 14, 2018

Busy - No Cards Today

I'm sure most of you are trying to finish your shopping, decorating and everything else you do for the Christmas season, I am too. This year seems to be unusually busy. I have had extra card orders along with the normal order. I have gotten them all done in record time and NEED to start on Valentine's Day. Hoping mojo will be with me.
My daughter arrives from CO on Sunday and we begin celebrating our season Saturday night at an Aunt's house. My DH just returned from another hunting trip and I am trying to get all his laundry done before he leaves again on the 26th.
All this to say, I am so excited to have our daughter home for Christmas, but also very busy. My blog may be hit and miss the next couple of weeks, but with any luck, I'll be able to stay on schedule. Time will tell.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and try not to get overwhelmed and stay crafty!

Kelly

No comments: