Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Monday, December 31, 2018

Apology and Thank You Card

1st, let me apologize for being absent last week. Life just plain got in the way. My daughter was in from Colorado, we had Christmas with my Mom, Dad, brother, and family Sunday morning, then Christmas with my kids Sunday night; In-laws Monday night, he has one of the kids Christmas morning for breakfast, then getting my husband packed for another hunting trip. My daughter flew back out on Thursday and I crashed on Friday!!! Whew, what a whirlwind week and I bet you all had the same busy week as well.

On to the card:


 
This thank you card features Riley the Moose, colored with copics. I fussy cut the image and computer generated the sentiment.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: