Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Black Magic Sympathy Card - With Copics

I had been seeing this on Pinterest and wanted to try, HOWEVER, I DIDN"T read the directions thoroughly and picked my stamp, stamped with with pigment ink and embossed. Then when I tried to use colored pencils, the white embossing was trying to come off, so then I tried coloring with copics. This worked and was beautiful!!!! So while I didn't actually make it according to the directions, I still made one and loved how it turned out!

So, to recap:

Black Magic technique
Stamp a solid image with white pigment ink and heat set
Color with colored pencils

My Black Magic Technique
Stamp solid image with white pigment ink, and emboss with white
embossing powder
Color with copics

TFL

Kelly

No comments: