Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New Home Cards


These were special order cards for a gentleman's son and DIL and his daughter. They had all just purchased new homes, so he wanted to give them cards.

The 1st card is a door and I placed vellum behind the ovals to mimic glass, but not sure it turned out as I hoped. I added a brad for the doorknob and hung some Jolee's keys from it.

The 2nd cards has a fabric mat and I mimicked the house from the paper. I computer generated the sentiment and just punch some borders and cut for the roof. Hint, it is much easier to attached all the pieces together and then cut the roof.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: