Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Get Well Card

Have you seen all the clothespin cards? I can't wait to get started with these. This is the first one I completed and I just hand wrote on the clothespin "Just a note" I used some Tim Holtz papers and inked the edges with Distress Ink and then accidentally spilled a glass of water of them! I was sick!!!! As it turned out, it gave it an even more vintage look, so I just placed between scrap paper and laid some books on top to dry and just keep going.  BTW the inside sentiment says "I hope each day finds you feeling more and more like your wonderful self."

TFL

Kelly

No comments: