Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekly Thoughts

I finished my invitation order last Monday and as a favor to the client, I addressed and mailed them on Tuesday. This is not a service I normally offer or perform, but since this was my BIL's girlfriend and she was pressed for time, I did as a favor to them. After that, it seemed as if my "mojo" disappeared and I struggled the rest of the week with getting cards made. I was able to get a dozen or so made, but didn't get the Thank You notes for my Mom started. Hope to do that today as she needs 21 and I will be seeing her sometime this week. She and my Dad just got back from a trip to Alaska  and she wants to send notes to each of the participants in the caravan. I would love to do something with an RV, but I can't come up with a good idea, so we'll see.
The LSS is having their yard sale this coming Friday so I had to deliver what I wanted to sell this past Thursday. So I had gathered stuff through out the year and they simply had to be priced. I completed that by Tuesday and got everything delivered. I took a short trip out of town on Friday and Saturday with my MIL and we had a great time. Did about 16 hours of driving in 2 days and got home last night about 9:30, so I'm tired today, but work up at 4 a.m., so here I am.
Hope you have a great week and I'll let you know how the yard sale goes next Sunday.
Thanks for stopping by!

Kelly

No comments: