Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Thinking of You Card

This card was designed around the sentiment. I know we all have days when we don't feel special and I thought this was a GREAT sentiment and wanted to use it. I added a Saturated Canary digi, colored with copics.

I hope today finds you feeling like to special person that you are and if not, maybe you just needed to read this and be reminded that you are special!

Have a great weekend and TFL!

Kelly

1 comment:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love the colours and the image is so sweet:-) TFS