Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Saturated Canary Birthday


Another Saturated Canary digi that reminds me of my daughter, she had dreads a few years ago. Even though they are gone now, she still likes to dress a little funky. I can't really say she got it from me, but she wouldn't be Hassie if she wasn't a little unusual. I am proud of her, even if I don't always tell her. She knows she and her brother have my heart, but I also hope she knows she is a beautiful young woman and makes a Moma proud!

TFL

Kelly

1 comment:

Diane said...

That's a really cute and funky card. Going to have to check out those digis!