Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

No card today - I haven't made many patriotic cards this year; no real reason why, just slow on the uptake I guess. For those readers from the USA - let's celebrate our freedom and remember to be thankful for it every day, not just today. As I get older, I am more aware and more appreciative of all that we stand for as a nation and all the many blessings that we have been given, thanks to everyone that helped give us our freedom. 

No comments: