Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Saturated Canary Birthday

Isn't she sweet? I thought this would make a perfect birthday card for a young lady. I think of this as coming from a grandmother - because what grandmother doesn't think her granddaughter is just the sweetest girl in the world. Colored with copics and I used a Fiskars border punch for the lighter blue on the top and bottom. I used a Spellbinders die for the actual digi. I made little dots  with my copics around the edges and it just softens and adds an extra touch to the image.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: