Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Custom Congratulaions and Good Luck Card



This was ordered for a local young man that was drafted in the first round by the Minnesota Vikings. The customer who ordered the card, said this young man was like a 2nd son to her. She has know him most of his life and wanted a special card for the occasion. Here's what I came up with - I used Sports Mania for the football, Varsity Letter  for the "Harrison" and I don't remember the other 2 fonts. I pulled the Viking off the internet, printed twice and then cut the horns and mustache out and popped up with pop dots. While you can't tell from the picture, it certainly added dimension to the front of the card.

Never be afraid to let you imagination flow!

Have a Happy Monday and TFL!

Kelly

No comments: