Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Breast Cancer Card

I always try to keep one or two breast cancer cards on hand. I have request for them several times a year.  As always, I think this Saturated Canary digi is beautiful! I love her short hair and she appears to have some "sass" about her. I pretty much keep this tone on tone with pinks. I used RV32 and RV34 for her pants, shirt and flower and E00 and R11 for her skin. Added some baker's twine for a special touch.

Have a great weekend and remember the reason for Memorial Day. I know we enjoy the day off, but it means so much more, always remember our soldiers, those that gave their time, their hearts and souls and the ones that gave all.  

TFL

Kelly

No comments: