Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Baby Card


I have fallen in love with these dresser cards! Have you seen them on Splitcoast Stampers or You Tube? There are plenty of tutorials on You Tube if you want to watch and I believe one on Splitcoast Stampers to print if you prefer.
This digi is from MayzyArt, which you find here: http://www.mayzyart.blogspot.com/
Since my niece is having her first baby soon, I wanted to give this a "trail" run and I like the result. I will probably go with a larger "Congratulations" and change the sentiment on the inside.

I hope you've had a great week and accomplished what you were able and wanted to.

Have a great weekend!

Kelly

No comments: