Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Birthday Card





Decided to finish out the week with another birthday card, this time from Cricut's Nifty Fifties cart. It was actually pretty quick to make using my trusty Gyspy. Since I got my new E2, cutting has been much faster. I used paper from a K & Co. paper pad. Love the soft muted colors, but still masculine. I punched some balloons for the inside and used a rubber stamp that I've had for a long, long time.

Hope you've had a great week and will have a great weekend!

TFL

Kelly

No comments: