Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Birthday Card



Ever feel like we live in a computer world only? For those that still like to send a real card, this one is perfect. The digi is from Mo's Digital Pencil and I've used it before, but with different sentiments. The pic's aren't great this time, but you'll be able to read the sentiment. Colored with copics and used a Fiskars border punch for the "notebook" look.

Have a great Monday! TFL

Kelly

No comments: