Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Cards


This digi is from Bugaboo Stamps and what I love most about this card is the color combination. I don't generally think of a gold/mustard color being a Christmas color, but this turned out beautifully. Colored with copics and for those of you who don't know (although I sure most do) I pick out my cardstock before I start coloring, especially if I have a specific color combination in mind.
Have a super Tuesday!

Kelly

No comments: