Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Birthday Card with Saturated Canary


Anytime I find a "Hippe", I normally buy it! My daughter is a bit of a Hippie. I used to cringe with the outfits she would come out of her room wearing and mow that's she moved out, I still sometimes cringe, but mostly, I learned that that's just her style. So this girl appealed to me and I just had to have it. I know, you've heard that before, but it's true! Colored with copics, this Saturated Canary digi turned out better than I expected, and I really didn't want to part with it, but alas, that's what I do.
Have a great Monday and stop in again this week to see what I've created.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: