Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Friday and a Friend Card

TGIF! Fridays are great! Even if I do have to work on Saturday..... Hope you've had a great week, for most of us, it has been a short one, with Monday being a Holiday. Funny Story before I move on to the card - I woke up Tuesday morning with some kind of rash on my left leg. You should have seen me shucking off my pj bottoms and shaking them out! If there had been a camera, I probably would have ended up on America's Funniest videos. Nothing feel out and as it turns out, I must either have poison ivy - haven't been into any or something else. I am actually going to the Dr. this morning. It's probably nothing, but it will make DH happy and I guess me too. I itch so much and have been kinda achy- so we'll see. Anyway, I made a shaped card, and yes, I scraplifted it from the the Cricut MB. The worm came from Create a Critter; the jar and branch came from Doodlecharms. I welded the jars in the Gyspy. I used a Peachy Keen face for the worm and added some cheeks with chalk. Thanks for stopping by and looking! Kelly

No comments: