Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Harley Hawg

I'm really proud of this card - loved how it turned out! I'm sure, if you're a follower, you've seen this stamp/digi before, but since I have a FIL and a Brother + their wives that ride Harleys, I'm always trying to come up with fresh ideas for them. For the front, I used some paper from my stash and cut the Happy Birthday from Cricut's Beyond Birthdays. For the inside, I colored the digi's with copics and then cut out. The background paper, again came from my stash. The clouds were part of the digi set and is the sign. I cut the grass from one of the cricut carts - just don't remember which one. The "tat" on his shoulder is also from the digi set - you can choose from several. This stamp set is made by Stampalious. You can find them on the sidebar of the Bugaboo Digi site. Hope you enjoy looking at this one as much as I enjoyed making it! TFLKelly

No comments: