Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Halloween Week and maybe some Fall too


When the air turns cooler, it's the time of year to start thinking, mums, pumpkins, witches, bats..... you know!
So I decided to dedicate this week to Halloween and maybe a Fall card.
First up..
Stella from Bugaboo Stamps. I love Stella and her humor.... colored with copics, this was a 1st coloring her skin any color except a flesh tone and it was fun!I added some ribbon, stickles and a cute charm I picked up last year (who knows, might have been 2 or 3 years ago). The charm is from Making Memories.
Check back tomorrow and see what's next on our way to Halloween fun!
TFL

Kelly

No comments: