Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

D2D Halloween Card


OK, if you've even glanced through my blog, you KNOW I LOVE dogs! This digi from Designed to Delight is no exception. I colored with copics, added some stickles, and used background paper from Making Memories. Now, if you're a card maker, sometimes the hardest part of making a card is the sentiment and so it took a few minutes and then the sentiment just came to me (don't you love epitome's?)! I wish it only took a few minutes for every card I make, but, that's not the case - I actually have cards made that are several months old and no sentiment yet.
If you watch Drop Dead Diva - I can relate to Jane when she has her epitome's - It's like, hey - where did that come from? I think we're all smarter than we give ourselves credit for.
Hope to see you tomorrow!

Kelly

No comments: