Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

D2D Halloween Card


OK, if you've even glanced through my blog, you KNOW I LOVE dogs! This digi from Designed to Delight is no exception. I colored with copics, added some stickles, and used background paper from Making Memories. Now, if you're a card maker, sometimes the hardest part of making a card is the sentiment and so it took a few minutes and then the sentiment just came to me (don't you love epitome's?)! I wish it only took a few minutes for every card I make, but, that's not the case - I actually have cards made that are several months old and no sentiment yet.
If you watch Drop Dead Diva - I can relate to Jane when she has her epitome's - It's like, hey - where did that come from? I think we're all smarter than we give ourselves credit for.
Hope to see you tomorrow!

Kelly

No comments: