Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Monday, October 24, 2016

Thinking of You Card




I loved this card when I finished with it. It was the 1st time I had used this Elizabeth Craft die by Karen Burniston. The dog is from Cricut Access as are the bones and tree. I embossed the green top of the tree for more interest.
Ultimately, this card went to a former co-worker of mine and my DH and I think the world of her. She is still at the bank we use, so I still get to see her occasionally. Her sister lost her battle with breast cancer one week and then next week her MIL died unexpectedly. I felt this was more appropriate than a sympathy card.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: