Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Thinking of You


For this card, I used the Jillibean shaker and card set. I knew what I wanted to do, I just didn't have small enough lemon slices for the jar, so I found some clip art that worked, so I printed and cut those out. I added some beads and a straw for a more realistic look. I put in glue in the end of the straw as well as around the opening where I inserted into the plastic shaker ( to keep contents in). Last, but not least, I just gave the front some polka dots with a stylus and some acrylic paint.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: