Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Valentine Card


I'm getting closer to wrapping up cards for Valentine's Day, but I do always seem to have a few stranglers that I'll be posting after the holiday. I cut this from Cricut Design Space. It is a very intricate cut and my machine had very little trouble cutting it, but I had more trouble gluing. After I got everything glued down, I ended up having to dust with a powder to take the sticky residue off. When I couldn't get it all off, I sprayed with a workable fixative.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: