Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Monday, February 1, 2016

Birthday Card

One of the "Birdbrain" digis from From the Heart Stamps. I colored with copics and matted with a thin black mat. I put it on colorful piece of cardstock that I purchased at Michaels. After I completed the card, I felt like it was a little colorful. I will use the stamp again, I'm sure but probably on a more subdued background or one with a smaller pattern.

Every card doesn't turn out perfect, but we always keep trying.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: