Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Monday, April 13, 2015

Birthday Card

Love this face.... This is an older digital stamp from Victoria Case. I colored with copics and tried out my newest product "Copic Opaque White". I saw it on Amazon and din't actually know what it was, but with the name copic - I assumed it had to be good. I researched and then went ahead and ordered it. I must not have been quick enough, because by that point, they had been back ordered, so I had to wait an extra 2 weeks. Since I digressed... the Copic Opaque White is used with a fine paint brush. I used it for all the white hi lights and swirls.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: