Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day Card

One of my favorite that I made - I found the mason jars stickers at Michaels and decided that I wanted to added a shaker at the bottom. I punched some hearts and added some sequins. I loved how this one turned out!

Happy Valentine's Day!
TFL

Kelly

No comments: