Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Apology

I am so sorry I missed last weeks posts. If you are a regular reader, you know I own a business with my husband. This time of year is busy for me, preparing 1099's, W-2's and all the year end forms needed for the state and federal governments. We are also in the process of being audited on our sales tax, soooo, I've had to get stuff together for that. We have nothing to hide and it seems silly that they are auditing us, but I guess our number came up.

I did just finish a card order (50 cards) of Breast Cancer cards for a nurse that works with breast cancer patients and she wanted 5 different designs . What a wonderful gesture/gift that she is giving her patients. Kudos to her.

I plan to do better this week and hope you have time to pop in.

Kelly

No comments: