Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Belated Birthday Card


OK, we know I have a weakness for the "Birdbrains" from From the Heart Digital Stamps and this little guy is one of my favorites and also go to stamps. You can do such much with him and color him in your own custom colors.  I colored with copics and added Crystal Effects to the eyes.  On this particular card, I went with greens just to keep the color palette neutral.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: