Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Monday, July 28, 2014

Another Mother's Day Card

Better late than never. While this is a Mother's Day card, it could be a birthday card, thinking of you, thank you, get well and just about anything else. It's a great versatile digi from From the Heart. I colored with copics and matter with some paper from my scrap basket. I did use some burlap paper from DCWV for a little extra touch.

So for the lateness of this post. I was having router problems.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: