Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Thank you Card

Well, today is the Income Tax deadline, so it's a bad day for a lotta folks (in the USA) - So, let's look at a cheerful and fun card. The digi stamp is from Bugaboo Stamps, colored with copics. I used a corner rounder punch on 2 of the 4 edges and added buttons. I think this card could be a Thinking of You, Birthday, or a Friendship card. It was fun to color and I'm sure I will make several more of these.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: