Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Over the Hill Birthday Card


Good Sunday morning, time to spring forward! I love having more sunlight in the evening, but hate that it takes me a few days to adjust to the time change. I already have some flowers coming up and a few that will be blooming before too long. The days are getting warmer,  but with Tennessee weather, who knows, I might still see some snow flurries in the next few weeks, so spring isn't completely here, but on it's way.

A new digi (for me) from Hambo . Colored with copics and pretty quick to color. I put this card together in under 30 minutes and I loved it! Hope you do too!

TFL

Kelly

No comments: