Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

Happy Spook Night!  For those that have children and/or grandchildren trick or treating age, have FUN!!! As I've mentioned, my kids are grown and I don't have grandchildren (yet - hope to someday), but I love this day.

The card above is from dies and stamps made from My Craft Spot. I love the jar and they have several stamp sets to go with the jar, Halloween, fall, general sentiments, etc. Colored with copics and I added some bloodshot eyes I picked up at Michaels.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: