Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Halloween Card

I found some dies and stamps for the jar and the accessories for Halloween on the blogspot My Craft Spot.
Here's is the address if you'd like to check them out.
http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/

This one was pretty easy to make since my stamping is all in black. I stamped the jar and then die-cut it. I added the spider and spider web, plus some gogglie eyes for fun. I tied up with some Crinkle Ribbon from the same company.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: