Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Birthday Card for my Dad

Another Art Impressions image, colored with copics and decided to go bright with the colors.  He looked at the card and didn;;t seem to impressed, not sure whether it was the bald guy ( which he kinda is) or the sentiment. It reads"There's no need to get so excitied....After all, another candle on your cake won't kill anyone (as long as we keep a fire extinguisher handy)!

So maybe the sentiment didn't make him feel any younger???? LOL

TFL

Kelly

No comments: