Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Update and Baby Card


I'm back!!! After a week of not posting, I'm finally getting back in business. I actually got my new laptop back last Monday, but as it turned out, I had inadvertently lost all my books (business and personal) for 2013 and they could not be recovered. So I spent most of last week learning Windows 8 and Quickbooks. I have  7 accounts that required entry for 5 months. Since I keep everything, I was able to put my fingers on it quickly, it just took some time with the data entry.




I love nature and animals, but have never been great at coloring them. This digi is from Just Inklined and I wanted to give it a try and was actually happy with how it turned out. Colored with copics, simple matting and added jute for an extra touch.

TFL,

Kelly

No comments: