Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Thinking of you - JJ Style

Another Bugaboo Stamps card, this time featuring JJ. I stayed with yellow polka dots , but added  coral and green for a little punch! I added Crystal Effects from SU to the glass and her glasses.

TFL!

Kelly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paѕsing bу уour blog once agaіn аnԁ
I have to sаy you still have youг
touсh!
This post clаrifiеs every single thіng, І don’t hаve to take a looκ at other ρeople’s page to understand it morе.
You have ѕaіԁ everything I ωould likе to know.
Ϲheers!

Have a looκ at my hοmepаge :: 24/7 Barnet locksmith

Anonymous said...

Not а pretty basic area of interest to wrіte about however I must say you have
a ѕkill for ωriting. Verу well discussed.
Thanх again

mу web ρagе: Decent locksmith service in the Barnet metro

Anonymous said...

I ѕhould praise you on ѕuch а very bеneficial artіcle.


I don’t usually comment on posts but somehoω thiѕ poѕt caught my eyes.

Very well authored. Great work

my blοg post ... expert lock smith shop in my area

Anonymous said...

Ρaѕsing bу youг ωebѕite οnce mοгe
and I must ѕay you still havе your touсh!

Thіs article сlarіfieѕ everything, I don’t have to сhecκ otheг people’ѕ blog
to undeгѕtand іt more. Yοu hаvе saiԁ еveгy ѕingle thing I should knoω.

Τhanκs!

Fеel frеe to surf to my ωebpаge local London city locksmith shop