Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Just Thoughts..... and a card

What a week it's been in the US. The Boston Marathon and the Texas Fertilizer Plant tragedies. They were both horrendous and my thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and the families. Sometimes it makes me want to NOT even turn on the news, but that's not possible. I worry about the state of our economy and all the tragic incidents. My kids are young adults and I'm afraid things will only get worse for them.

On to my cards:

A sympathy card that would qualify as a CAS. I used a floral stamp (anything viney would work) and stamped three times across the top, added a sentiment, ribbon and a beautiful brad. Very simple, Very elegant.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: