Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Another Get Well Card

Another digi from Victoria Case that was in my stash. I have purchased any from her in the last several years, because she is mainly selling rubber stamps now. Most of hers, I have burned onto a CD and wihen I was looking for "Lucky" the dog the other day, I just printed out several more.
I kept it simple with a 2 color scheme and colored the digi with copics.

TFL

Kelly

1 comment:

Karon said...

LOL - love the elephant - great for a Get Well Card - TFS