Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

LOV card

This beautiful image from  Lily of the Valley could be used for a Birthday Card, a Thank you card, Thinking of You, or maybe even a Miss You card. I keep my coloring fairly simple, using reds and some grays for shading. Of course, I added her hair color and leaf color, all using copics. I matted in red and pulled in some red flowers with black pearl centers for an extra punch. I added stickles to her wings.

TFL

Kelly

1 comment:

Karon said...

What a beautiful image - I love this with the glitter on the wings - fabulous. TFS