Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Birthday Card

I done several cards, similiar to this one, just in different color schemes. I just wanted black, white and gray on this card. I simply cut the hill free hand and embossed. I used some Quikcutz letters that I've had for several years. I'm not  even sure QK makes them anymore.  I also hand cut the clouds and then glued every thing up.

Hope you get an idea (or 2) from this card or my blog.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

Kelly

1 comment:

cheap embossed business cards said...

Black and white touch is really attractive and unique because we people are using very colorful cards and stuff in our regular life therefore when we see black & white cards or pictures these things get attraction.