Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

News

Last week was a whirlwind. My FIL came home on Monday (we only found out about 4 hours before he flew in). He still has a long way to go, but is so happy to be home. My DH cam home from a 2 week hunting trip on Monday as well, but maybe leaving again for about 10 days - depending on the hunting conditions. I managed to get some Christmas shopping done, only about 1/4 of my list, but I'm plugging away. This time of year gets so busy, it's a wonder we don't pull our hair out. But like everyone else, we make it through.

Have a great week!

Kelly

No comments: