Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Birthday Card

I'll finish out the week with another birthday card. This was a digi that was free and I downloaded sometime ago. I don't even remember the name of the company. I colored with copics and wanted to keep the card youthful. This could work for a teenager or a youthful Mom to a child. I love what she's wearing, but couldn't see myself wearing this outfit. At close to 50, I might be a little old for the heels and short shorts.

Hope you have a great weekend and find some time to be creative!

TFL

Kelly

No comments: