Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thank You Card

Continuing with the Thankful theme...

I really love  how this card says thank you.  It's true - nice does matter. If you're reading this post, you're probably not guilty, but I think it's very important to send thank you cards/notes when appropriate. I think the younger generation is guilty of not doing this. I have given many gifts over the last several years and not received thank you notes. While I don't give gifts in order to get "Thank Yous", it's nice when the receiver has at least acknowledged the gift.

Now, I'' be quiet rather than get on my soapbox. I hope you have a great weekend and TFL!!

Kelly

No comments: