Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Pet Sympathy

A simple card, using just paper and a sentiment stamp, but speaks volumes. Losing a pet is one of the hardest things in life. A friend of ours lost one of his labs the day before his birthday and he said it was one of the toughest days of his life. He and his wife have/had 3 labs, but no children, so these wonderful dogs are/were their children and he is really hurting. My heart goes out to him, because I lost one that my DH and I had loved and were blessed with for almost 16 years. They can't be replaced and are certainly never forgotten.

TFL

Kelly


No comments: