Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Sunday!

I missed last Sunday, sorry about that. I have been so busy redecorating 2 bedrooms for the last 2 weeks, I've hardly had time to look up. I am actually just repainting both rooms, but doing some major rearranging of furniture and since we have a 2 story house, it seems everything is just going from down to up and vice versa.
One of the bedrooms we're turning into a sitting room for the bedroom that was just painted. They are straight across from each other. I had to add closet doors to the new sitting room. They weren't there when we bought the house and the room had previously been used for storage, they weren't really necessary. I did hang new matching curtains in both rooms.  I think I'm 95% complete, just need to get a TV in the sitting room to test the cable outlet and make sure it works and then hang a few pictures.

Hope you all have a great week!

Kelly

No comments: