Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Good Sunday Morning

What a wonderful week I had! My Mom and I took a 4 day trip to Waynesville, Ohio and did some antiquing. We spent the 1st day driving, 2nd day in Lebanon and the 3rd day in Waynesville and the 4th day was spent driving home. We had a wonderful time, not only shopping, but just quality time together. We try to do this about twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall. Going North in the fall allowed us to see all the leaves turning and the colors were beautiful. I didn't get much done at home, but that's OK, because our time together is worth more than getting stuff done here.

Hope your week was as delightful as mine was and as always, thanks for stopping by!

Kelly

No comments: