Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekly Thoughts

It's been one of those busy weeks where you feel like you stay busy and get nothing done! Oh well, "Mama said there will be days like this...."
I did manage to get a few cards done, and start painting a bedroom. We have 2 bedrooms straight across from each other and I have decided to clean one of them out (it was basically my daughter's junk room) and turn it into a sitting room for the bedroom straight across. I am painting both rooms the same color and getting rid of some stuff and moving a couch in the sitting room. Both bedrooms are fairly small, so this will allow a little more room (and privacy) for our son if he decides to move back home.

So lots of manual labor this past week and in the week to come.

Have a great week!

Kelly

No comments: