Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Skunk Anyone?

I'm later posting today, but my house still smells like a SKUNK!! Out 8 year old Jack Russell got sprayed last night about 10:00 p.m.. Our daughter had accidentally let him out and when he came back, his face was yellow! I had never seen skunk spray , but I have now. Bless his heart, his eyes were tearing, his nose was running and I picked him up and put in in the pool just to get the initial smell/spray off, then we really got down to work and gave him a tomato sauce bath (all I had on hand) then shampooed him. He stunk, my DH and I stunk and the house stank!!!!! By this time we had sent our daughter on and our nephew went with her, the smell was SO BAD, he was gagging and getting sick at his stomach. At one point I was laughing so hard, I was crying. Poor Jerry (the dog) couldn't even stand himself. He would sit down somewhere for 10-15 seconds,then move, this went on for a long time. So much for Saturday night entertainment! Hope you never have this kind....

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Oh No - thats horrendous. It will take a few days for the smell to go away, you will probably need to go and get some more tomato juice and give him another bath in it. It really does stink doesn't it. Hope things smell sweeter soon.